Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Transform Sequence take 2

This isn't hopefully not my final project One but it's my emergency backup in case my tech problems keep persisting. But, this is in pretty pretty HD so be sure to see it full screen.

Xform from Clay Kent on Vimeo.




My original idea used match moving and mixing in real video quite a bit which technology wise isn't working out so great yet. I've tried Icarus on mac and PC, voodoo on PC, every setting imaginable and soooooooooooo much time but both those programs eventually just crash with no results when there's anything longer than 10 seconds. I'm going to reshoot my video this weekend with no camera movements and without match moving so at least I can turn something in that resembles my original idea. Perhaps use fake camera shaking in after effects or something to simulate it. Anyways, enjoy the work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment