Sunday, April 4, 2010

Array Animation So far....

This is really horrible, I don't know why I'm posting it other than it might make the final version which itself might not be that great look way better in comparison. This version is wire frame only just to check the timing and not use too much render time. (which as it turns out the timing is complete crap) Definitely worth it checking your rendered work in progress for flow and feel before you but too much time into something fundamentally clown shoes. (Extra Bonus points if you can tell what's on TV in the background while I'm working, Anyone actually still read this far? ) Anyways,I'll probably I'll erase it all, start over by mapping it out in my mind, sit down with my stopwatch to get the better timing results and redo it........So grab some popcorn, but just 20 seconds worth and enjoy:


Really Bad Blender Array Animation from Clay Kent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment